Sport Nenner ski rental regulations
Rent, buckle up and give it a shot
Friendly cooperation with our customers is at the heart of what we do. We kindly ask you to be aware of and respect the rental regulations in operation at our ski rental facilities in Hintertux.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to a successful customer-business relationship.
Sport Nenner rental regulations (summary):
- Before the rented material is handed over to the customer, the customer is required to pay the rental fees in full.
- Please present an official identification document upon collection and return of the rented materials.
- We request that you collect your rented materials from a Sport Nenner shop at the beginning of the rental period within office ours. The rented materials can also be collected free of charge at 15:00 on the day before your reservation officially begins.
- Rented materials must be returned during office hours to a Sport Nenner shop by the final day of the pre-agreed rental period. Rented materials can be returned free of charge any time before 10:00 in the morning on the day after the pre-agreed rental period ends. If you return rented materials any later, you will be charged for a whole day’s rent for each day you go over the pre-agreed rental period.
- You can exchange your rented materials for any other equipment/materials of the same quality or from the same category once. This is free of charge.
- You are permitted to exchange your rented materials during the pre-agreed rental period for equipment/materials of a higher quality or from a more advanced category, but you will incur additional costs.
- If you wish to hand over your rented materials to third party you will need to obtain prior written permission from Sport Nenner.
- Rented materials must be properly stored in order to avoid confusion, loss, or theft. As a Sport Nenner customer its is your particular duty – as far as is reasonably possible – to use ski safes, ski depots, safety locks or lockable and/or guarded facilities/spaces in order to protect your rented materials.
- The customer is expected to handle the rented materials with care. In the event of culpable damage to rented materials or culpable, unduly wear and tear (e.g. damage to ski or snowboard surfaces and edges by travelling on rocks) it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for repairs or replacements.
- As a Sport Nenner customer it is your right to take out additional insurance to cover the cost of negligent damages and theft.
- The rental cost must still be paid in the event of bad weather conditions or injuries. An exemption can be made in the case of injuries or illnesses if the customer can present a doctor’s note/medical certificate.